Sunday, March 20, 2016

A New Blog

This is my new blog.

A simple sentence, but one that has taken weeks to become fact. Thanks to my wonderful husband, who was able to get this up and running after I accidentally deleted my old blog posts and spiraled into a blind panic. Once again I am part of the wonderful world of the World Wide Web. 

In the near future, you will be able to read about my experience in publishing, and see book reviews on things I've read. I will update you on the progress of my PhD thesis and how some writing projects are going along. Occasionally, you will get a peek into my not-so-literary life. So, please stay tuned. I promise to post here more frequently than once every five years, as was the case with my former blog. 

If you think this blog is of interest, please like me and share with your friends, family, co-workers, the newspaper kid, your Great Aunt Myrtle, and anyone else you think worthy of reading brilliant and inspiring examples of prose. 

Thanks for reading! 

All My Best,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment